Nguyen and Smith have successfully helped many individuals facing deportation (removal). Certain actions that can be taken include:
- Legalization and registry
- Suspending the deportation order
- Requesting a waiver
- Cancellation of removal for permanent residents
- Cancellation of removal for non-permanent residents
- Seeking permanent residency status
- Voluntary departure
Together we are able to provide representation in deportation and removal proceedings before Federal Immigration Courts. We understand that a removal (also known as deportation) is a very serious matter. We can provide aggressive and professional legal assistance during a very stressful time when the person is under threat of having to leave the country.
We know the law and we know how to get results for our clients and treat them with utmost respect throughout the process. You or your loved ones may have a legitimate legal defense which will permit him or her to remain in the United States. Each individual is different and so are the circumstances that lead to a removal action. Our goal is to obtain the best result for each individual person we help.
An individual can be deported whether he or she is a legal resident of the U.S., residing in the country on a temporary visa, or in the country illegally. Some of the many violations that can lead to removal are:
- Unlawful entry or overstaying a visa
- Providing fraudulent documents
- Fraudulent marriage
- Commission of certain crimes
- Helping others enter the U.S. illegally
- Engaging in activities that endanger the national security
If you or someone you know is being charged for a deportation or is currently on immigration hold, contact the offices of Nguyen and Smith for a free consultation.